11 September 2009

Clarifications

In answer or response to comments about recent blog posts:

--The earthquake I experienced while living in the San Francisco Bay area (The Letter H: Rambling as Directed) caused only minor property damage and no loss of life.

--Bradley Whitford (Name Calling) is an Emmy-winning actor from The West Wing.

--No one in my immediate family has died recently. (The Letter H: Rambling as Directed)

--All the writing on this blog, including "Lord Loss" from last week, is my own unless specifically attributed. The images are chosen from Google Image searches done on a word or phrase from the post.

--Donovan (Heat) is my housemate. We are not romantically or sexually involved with each other. I believe he is gay but he says he is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?