In the modern era, acquaintances request that I remember
- never to call before 10 a.m. except every other Thursday and holidays
- use their land line number for calls on the weekends
- they have a cell phone but they do not text
- they are sensitive to scent so don't wear or use inexpensive deodorant, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, lip balm, soap, or laundry detergent (cheap brands are almost all scented)
- also don't wear anything I wore on a day when I was using or wearing inexpensive deodorant, lotion, shampoo, etc.
- always take off shoes in their house
- don't serve them any foods containing gluten or dairy or meat or alcohol or peanuts or sugar or flour (and dinner invites must be scheduled between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., weekdays only)