19 February 2009

Wishing in the Field of Pure Potential

One of the buzz items for me from Chopra's book was the idea of pure potentiality. Essentially, this idea is a belief that I can be anything. That I exist in the field of pure potentiality where everything is possible. Chopra says "Hang out in that field." OK.

So I'm washing down the shower curtain and scrubbing the bathroom floor in preparation for the Couch Surf visitors arriving today or tomorrow. Thinking Damn this bathroom is filthy and Damn I don't like cleaning. And I remember the field of pure potentiality... So I stopped cleaning and posted this ad on craigslist New Orleans:

Weekend Servant Wanted


Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here [?]
Date: 2009-02-19, 1:35PM CST


African American erotic dominant female seeks male submissive, age and race unimportant, for weekend services. Must have reliable transportation and be in good health. If interested, reply with email addressing the following:

1. Past experience as servant or erotic submissive
2. Why you are responding to this ad (25-100 words)
3. Drink, smoke and drug habits
4. Height, weight and ethnicity

DO NOT send erotic photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?